Full Time, Omaha
INSTALLATION POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! If you have installed bathrooms or kitchens for any large chain or big box store and are looking for a new opportunity, please send a confidential resume. Creating a fresh solution to bath remodeling, we offer a stylish, cost-effective, low-maintenance bath improvement to homeowners, commercial customers and consumers with accessibility needs. We were created to meet the needs of consumers who were dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship available in the marketplace. Standing behind our products, we have developed an unrivaled reputation for quality and workmanship. We are looking for a bath installer to work in Omaha, Nebraska and surrounding areas. An ideal candidate will be able to run crews to install high volume of work year-round.
- Remodel bathroom in one day by using trade skills such as carpentry, trim carpentry and construction
- Adhere to all installation standards and procedures while doing installations and providing services.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- Respect customers’ property and leave the work area clean.
- Always wear our uniform on the job, observing rules of good grooming and hygiene.
- Inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations.
- Accurately complete and submit all necessary paperwork and photos.
- Take inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked with all necessary tools and job components.
- Possess a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent education.
- Possess 2+ years of carpentry, trim carpentry, construction or in-home renovation experience with the ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level & combination square.
- Finish Carpenters
- Light Plumbing
- Acrylic Bathroom Installation
- Valid drivers license and maintain a good driving record. *
- Basic plumbing knowledge preferred. * *
- Ability to use power tools (drill, jigsaw, etc.). *
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
- Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Possess reasoning ability enabling you to understand and carry out detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions.
- Personal Enclosed Trailer preferred; but not required.
- We offer competitive pay.
Areas We Serve
Thomas K. — 2 months ago
Great job. Wonderful workers.
The trio who removed and reinstalled our bathtub walls was thoughtful, efficient, and hard working. They left the place clean and ready to show to our neighbors who were very impressed.. They asked us about our preferences for shelf and grab bar loca…
Why Choose Solid Surface for Your Bathroom
Solid surface materials is a classic material that has been used in many bathroom designs…